- Double Conversion Online Technology provides reliable operation
- True Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) Technology and Digital Signal Processing - increases overall system reliability and ensuring perfect power on the output.
- Energy Optimizer™ Mode - increases operating online efficiency from 92% up to 97%.
- High Efficiency - increases overall system reliability, availability and performance and equals lower overall cost of ownership.
- Powerware Hot Sync™ Technology - is a paralleling system that reduces the risks of traditional UPSs by eliminating connections that can fail and shut down a critical load. Each UPS module operates independently of other modules to synchronize and support the load. Powerware Hot Sync permits the UPS to sample the output power over 3,000 times per second, adjusting and synchronizing accordingly. This unique approach to paralleling provides redundancy and capacity capability with system availability of 99.99 percent or greater.
This feature will be available for the Powerware 9330 mid-2001
- Battery Management System - includes DC Expert ™, Temperature Compensated Charging (TCC) and Battery Circuit Test (BCT).
- Global Service - The most comprehensive service coverage available in the industry. Round-the-clock monitoring, remote diagnostics, and on-site maintenance programs provide the customer peace of mind.
- Intelligent Communications & Monitoring - An extensive array of communication gives the customer the ability to mange the Powerware 9330 locally or remotely via serial or network communications.
- Built-in Control Area Network (CAN) - assists in integrating peripherals and options, controllable from the control panel. It also reduces the internal wiring connections required therefore increasing overall system reliability.
- Superior Cooling Design - Keeping critical components at the coolest possible levels, ensures precise system operation and extending the life of system elements.
- Environmental Capabilities - efficiency combined with a well-engineered cooling design allows the UPS to reliably operate under extreme environmental conditions.
- Internal Maintenance Bypass - Provides the ability to quickly perform maintenance on the critical load essential to maintaining overall systems availability and reliability.
- Field Expandable - The Powerware 9330 provides our customers with a UPS that can grow with their system needs, whether it's to increase the kVA rating or change system configuration from a single module system to a multi-module redundant or capacity system.
- Comprehensive Communications and User Interface - A large LCD display and control panel is ergonomically situated for operator interface with the unit. Soft keys help guide the operator through all menus and setups. A dedicated microprocessor had been designed and engineered to provide sophisticated full featured monitoring, extensive alarm history, and additional communication options, including Ethernet, network links, and modems. The intelligent firmware controls are designed to provide maximize protection to the critical load, and prevent operator actions that might jeopardize the load, such as the Smart Load Off button.
- Generator Compatibility - Double-conversion online UPS technology is the only topology that can regulate frequency without transferring to battery.
- Dual Feed Inputs - Separate rectifier and bypass feeds are standard which increases availability by providing input feeder buses.
1) Efficiency shown takes into account the output transformer for input or output voltages other then 208V