HRL12200W CSB 12V 52AH 200WPC Battery
CSB Battery HRL12200W Specification & Performance
200 WATTS ( 52 AMP HOURS)
MANUFACTURED BY CSB BATTERY
Model # CSB HRL12200W 12V 200W CSB Battery
Multi-functional For both cycle and standby use No-spill design Can be used in any orientation
Application Use: Electric Vehicle’s, Electric Golf Carts, Electric Caddy, Electric Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooter’s, Electric Mower’s, Robotic Mower’s, Bicycle’s, Dust Collector’s, Ride-On Toy’s, Weed Trimmer’s, Electric Tools, Game Feeder’s, Game Decoy’s, Radio Control, Robotic, Communications, Portable Camera Equipment, Telemeters, Camera’s & Photographic Equipment, Hobby Equipment, Small Toys, Street Lighting, Pumps, Solar Power
- HRL stands for "High Rate Long Life." The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- High energy, high intensity, high quality output electrical energy product series.
- Its characteristics are small volume, light weight, high discharge efficiency; it is best used for high intensity power supply needs.
- Same volume same quality level can advance high energy output density for an increase of 20%.
- High energy output, high cycling life, high rate discharge.
- It is best suited for high rate intensive applications and high efficient UPS.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, and you never need to add water. It can be recycled repeatedly.
- With its sealed container, the battery is not limited to direction, or position in place. It can be put in horizontally or vertically while not affecting performance or safety.
- With our CSB's special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as our automatic processes, dangerous gasses will not be generated.
- Our HRL Series has a long life and high reliability as well as a low self-discharge rate.
- CSB's HRL Series has a low resistance so recharging is easy and energy output is superior.
- CSB's HRL Series can be used for either cycle or standby (float) use.
- High Rate Discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested using our patented CCDS (computer charge/discharge system).
- Our HR Series are ISO9001 and 14001 certified.
- CSB's batteries are manufactured with UL recognized components under UL 924, CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non- hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry Charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.